What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The first complete method of periodization, dedicated to maximizing results through a proven 9-step sequence
- Find out why several textbooks are wrong when they say explosive sports don’t have a need for a maximal strength cycle
- Discover the best structure of strength training, jump/throw training and energy systems training workouts
- Know how the 7 fundamental training methods are combined in the 7 Blocks for maximal synergy and results
- Learn the solution to the problem of performing concurrent strength and endurance training
- Understand the power of viewing your training sessions as “blocks” of various lengths
- How and when to useÂ Â“assistance exercisesÂ” and Â“compound exercisesÂ”.
- The power of viewing your training sessions as “blocks” of various length.
- The 5 key “structures” in a macrocycle that you must be able to work with.
- The solution to the problem of performing concurrent strength and endurance training.
- How to enhance results by following the natural cycles of the body in your planning.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Flexible Periodization Method scores 70.57/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.flexibleperiodization.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is CAD37.25.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: flexibleperiodization.com you’ll also be taken through to flexibleperiodization.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)